Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of the 2nd Degree @ EKU!

Well, the day has arrived that I start my first classes at EKU! I am very excited to start this new chapter in my life. I am especially excited to learn about subject pertaining to my line of work! AmeriCorps is ending in a couple of days and very happy that I was given the opportunity. I have learned a lot over the course of the year about myself, the community, working environments, and much much  more. The relationship that i have made with the city of richmond and the people will be ever lasting! I have met many great people and excited that they will be a part of my life from here on out!

Goals for the semester:

4.0 every class (this is how i will get into the accelerated program)
Loss between 20-30 lbs. & get back into shape!
Soak up the experience at the hospital
Have fun, but not too much fun, and take in the next step in life
Relax and enjoy the next few years

I am also excited to walk to my classes with Jesse and study our lives away haha!

Here's to the next chapter and the next step in becoming a nurse-midwife!

Thank you to all that have supported me thus far! I can't wait to show you how great of a nurse-midwife I will be in the years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment