Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break......"boys don't decorate cookies!"

This Christmas break I spent it with Jesse's family! We spent Christmas eve and Christmas day at their house and then we headed to SC to visit his extended family! Jesse and I made maple cupcakes with maple frosting the night before which were different, but very tasty! On Christmas Day at his house, I had made dough for sugar cookies and baked them. Everyone joined in and helped frost and decorate the cookies! Thankfully, Mrs. G didn't mind that I wreaked havoc on her dining room table with flour and dough....My first from scratch Christmas cookies turned out ok. They could have been better. Next time, I am going to use a different recipe. With time, they will get better! Here's to next years cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment